Wednesday 1 January 2014

Life Without Limits

Nick Vujicic says, "I love you and you're beautiful just the way you are. Never, EVER give up."

I have been reading this book called, "Life Without Limits"
written by Nick Vujicic. A motivational speaker. An inspiration to thousands of people all over the world. He's been to more than 40 countries preaching about becoming your own miracle. If I was to pick a hero for the beginning of this new year, it would be Nick Vujicic. I think, he is the answer that I have been looking for. I have no reason to complain. No reason to question why I don't have money, why I don't have a boyfriend, why my eyes aren't blue, why I don't have a great body, why I have a flat nose, etc. He lived life just as a normal guy would and he succeeded. Nothing hindered him. Instead of complaining about what he doesn't have, he is thankful for what he has. Now, how amazing is that?? If he is a happy man, successful, and satisfied with life, what makes us think, for those who has arms and legs, that we can't be just as happy, successful, and satisfied with life? If he did it, we CAN too!

No comments:

Post a Comment