Wednesday 1 January 2014

Self-assessment

My favorite activities:


  • Swimming
  • Walking in the beach
  • Running/Jogging
  • Biking
  • Reading inspirational books
  • Writing songs/making music
  • Playing piano and guitar
  • Singing
  • Experimenting cooking

"What do you find yourself drawn to do? What can you spend hours doing, losing track of time and place, and still want to do it again and again?"

  • Singing. I've always been passionate about singing because I find it as a release of my stress. Anything that affiliates with singing is something I can get lost into.

We all arrive on this earth naked and full of promise. We come packed with presents waiting to be opened. When you find something that so fully engages you that you would do it for free all day every day, then you are on course. 
When you find your true purpose, passion follows. You absolutely live to pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment