Friday 3 January 2014

Day 3

"what you think your reason for being here is"


Everyone is fearfully made. Brought here by purpose or for a reason. My purpose, I do believe, to spread the wondrous, miraculous works of my Father Daddy has done to each and every one in this world. He spent all of His time to show His love and how much he is super responsible in taking care of us. He never left our side amidst all the storm that comes by. This is what I believe and my purpose is to spread this wonderful message of His outpouring love towards every individual in this world. No matter who you are, where you are, and what you are, you are beautiful just the way that you are because God made you for a big reason. I live because I know for a fact that I will be winning souls and show them about how amazing my Daddy is! So that's my reason here. To tell you that in your darkest hours and saddest nights when you feel so alone with no one to hold to, there is a God above who has been watching you since day one when you were still inside your mother's womb. I am also here for you t be a friend when you need one. THAT is my reason of being here. In blogger. In this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment