Friday 3 January 2014

Dear Daddy,

                        This week has truly been a blessing to me. You have once more, won me and now I feel your Holy Spirit towering my whole being. I will stumble and fall more and more, every single day, but Dad, I know you will always be there for me. You are my Redeemer, the One and Only who can succeed in showing the love I've always yearned for. I know this for sure that you will be right by my side. Guiding me in every way I go. Do not let the enemies triumph over me Lord. Help me in all of the choices I make. May I learn something from it and share it to people so that they can be inspired. I want to be your instrument and become the reflection of inspiration of You. I wanna be like Jesus your Son Dad. I wanna be just like Him. Help me Be. 









With love,
Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment