Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 2

"something that’s illegal but you think should be legal"

It definitely, totally, should be, TORRENTING copyrighted material. :DD  

I get it. CD Albums, Movies, Books, they're copyrighted. You buy them so that you can support whoever is launching their things. But then, look at this for example, Nick Vujicic's DVD. I downloaded the DVD torrent just this afternoon because I don't have the money to buy the DVD itself. Now this man's video, is all about his life story of succeeding in self-acceptance and happiness despite his physical disabilities. It is very inspirational and it blessed me so much! You see where I'm coming from? There are just so many people who can't afford especially if you live in an isolated island. So torrenting for us here is very convenient. Also, Torrenting is having songs, movies, books, etc. for FREE!!! Who does not like free things? I am 100% sure that people all around the world, upon hearing the word FREE, they would want it as much as everyone else xD It should be legal just for the sake of being with the law. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment