Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 1

"hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself"

Hopes

I hope to finish high school.
I hope to get accepted to Southwestern Adventist University.
I hope to find self-acceptance within myself.
I hope I find peace and strength.
And I hope to have more hope.

Dreams

I dream to achieve not only one career but three -- Physical Therapist, Musical Performer, and Teacher.
I dream to have my own concert with an audience of more than 3,000.
I dream to build my own house, where I will dwell until Jesus comes again.
I dream to create my own Music Ministry and share of God's wonderful love through music.
And I dream to keep on dreaming.

Plans

I plan to meet Nick Vujicic and HUG him!
I plan to finish reading the Bible from cover to cover.
I plan to have my own album.
I plan to be in Heaven with my Heavenly Daddy. :3
And I plan to plan more plans and do them!


you make me smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment