Saturday 7 December 2013

Lonely Road... Lonely Place

Lonely road
Lonely place
Lonely life
Why do I?
Why do I?
heart torn
in millions of pieces
because of this lonesome feeling
i feel,

it hurts
it burns
it breaks
it cries
it shakes

your voice
piercing
my very own ears
close it.
shut it.
i'm going crazy
deep inside
i need therapy
not your apathy

Chance. Chance
second chance
is there a way
to mend broken hearts
no matter how bad it is?
is there a way
to feel happy?
is there?
Tell me!
is there???
so helpless
so hopeless

thoughts
filled with
painful moments
hurtful moments
sorrowful moments
take them out

i cry
i break
i scream
i shout
i kneel
i walk
i sing
nothing works nothing

take it out

i beg you
i see darkness
i see no sun
the light is uninviting
the darkness is much alluring
so dark
so bleak
so dim
so empty
i'm blind
hold my hand
please, please
don't let go
everyone releases their grip
or not even hold it at all
so please
hold me
don't let me go

for this lonely road
i tread
no one dares
to walk with me
don't give up on me
because i'm on the verge
on the verge
of giving up...

No comments:

Post a Comment