Sunday 18 May 2014

Silly hearts

Every word you say pulls me closer to you
Every word you speak lifts my face
Like a million helium balloons
Perfection, in my definition of the word
Enough to make me think you are someone
I need in my life

Getting a word seemed slim
When I saw how gorgeous you were
Girls go around promoting lies
But I finally found a woman
With a body and a soul

I fall more in love
With every paragraph you write
With every song that you sing
I want to give you my all
In every moment, my heart and my soul
The rest of the world can't have me but you
Silly hearts calm down
Calm down every pound

This isn't where we end, this is where we begin
Share your pains and sorrows
I will save you out of the love from my heart
I won't let a day go without you, you are my catch
Been asleep and woke up to you
Won't travel any distance for anyone but you

Just when I thought love didn't exist
You have opened my eyes
You can cuss me out and hate me
Turn around and you'll still see me
I'm real, so don't doubt me

No comments:

Post a Comment