Thursday 24 April 2014

Driving into dreams

I actually had a writer persona inside of me. I actually used to write stories when I was younger. Best friends who fall in love.. childhood sweeathearts.. this funky fantasy story about another world called Colitiria... I guess I got discouraged from thinking I'm not that great. Someone once told me that "that thinking process - being pessimistic - will hold you from being successful". Opportunities fly by in front of me and I don't grab them. I just let them slip by. College. It approaches. I don't want to do the samr things here. Well back to me being an author. .. deep inside my heart I want to write... I have ideas. Probably not as much as other people but I really want to engage a talent into writing. I want to reflect art in my writing. My heart really craves it. It calls for those words to be translated into paper. My hands ache to hold a pen and scribble amazing ideas that can come out of me. Well there's some inside thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment