Wednesday 19 February 2014

Day 24

"your favorite 10 people right now and why"

1. Tita Girlie - for being my role model in my spiritual life. for being not just my teacher but my best friend, sister, mommy, counselor, therapist, doctor, and my angel. for giving me hope to carry on. for showing me light when the path is so dark. :)
2. Ms. Mocca - for being my lovable mom. for believing in me and my capabilities and never doubting how successful I will be in life. for understanding me in my utmost despair. for not giving up on me when I push everyone else away.
3. Matthew - for being a true best friend who you can truly depend on. for being always there no matter what weather I go through.
4. Kenya&Leif - for being an inspiration for my education to pursue to go to Southwestern Adventist School and for bringing more passion in my musical life. for being such a cute couple! for bring inspiration to my singing career and for showing hope in my career.
5. Jana - for being my first ever best friend and for making me realize that the true meaning of best friend to stick together through thick and thin. for introducing me to how Jesus is alive in our hearts and our life. for being that soul sister I'll never ever forget. 
6. Allanah - for knocking on my door even if you were not wanted. for being persistent and tolerating me. for bringing happiness in my life. i tend to forget to be young and be happy at times but her existence is my reminder of being happy. 
7. Yunic - for being a sister in Christ. for introducing me to composing music. without this girl, i don't know if I would ever discover my hidden talent in writing songs. for being a Dorcas that inspires to have passion in serving others.
8. Joy - for being my other sister in Christ. for reflecting a strong faithful relationship with God no matter what storm, tsunamis, hurricane, passes by.
9. Danny - for advising me. for never getting tired of my rants and understanding me. for making me cry also to realize certain things in life.
10. Patrick - for being the best penpal I've ever had. for being proud of your culture because it is a relief to know that there are people who proudly represent their country.


No comments:

Post a Comment