Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 5

"something you would change about the world"












I'm going to take my guitar with me and begin a music ministry where broken hearts, depressed people can listen and be inspired. I want to reach out to those who doesn't feel like they are accepted, basically they feel all alone. I want to hold their hands and let them know that I am here for them. I want to let them know that I understand what they are going through and they have to keep on moving until they reach the top. A lot of people becomes easily broken-hearted and I am fully aware of how that is like. I find it hard to be accepted. To feel like someone loves me. But I found someone in my life who loves me ultimately and that is our God. He loves me and to His eyes, I am perfect. He has made me whole and my life complete. He never let me experience the feeling of being alone when I found Him. I want the people who needs Him to find Him and I want to be there to witness it myself. I want to help them work their way through finding Jesus and from how I see it, I wanna use my talent to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment