Monday 10 February 2014

Work out plan! Healthy life!

Dad!!! So I'm doing this work out called T25. It's my first day today...... AGAIN!! I've successfully done it for a week but failed to follow through within the next weeks. I told myself so many times that I'm gonna do it on Monday. Then A LOT of Mondays passed by and still I haven't started the work-out. BUT THEN!!! I finally found a perfect time for the work-out schedule!! So I started today and put an appropriate time which is 830PM. The work-out lasts for about 30 minutes or less. So, I would like to ask for guidance. To make this consistent and make it work out for me please!! If the time isn't right please let me know so I can adjust!! I know for sure you would want me to change the Friday schedule. I think you just gave me the answer and have it done by Sunday since Friday is a Double day friday where I'm supposed to do two work-outs! Ah! perfect!! thanks Dad!! Sooo, just please please let me finish this work-out and be with my coach for the next 10 weeks!! just 10 weeks Dad!! That's all i need!! And please help me out with my diet too! :3 I really want to be healthy in terms of my food. I pray you provide food since we don't have foodstamp anymore. :( Anyway, THAT'S ALL!! Thank you so much for blessing me so much throughout last week and I know you'll keep blessing me until I see you :) I love you Dad!
*Hugs and Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment