Thursday 9 January 2014

Dear No One,

When will I meet you? Do you exist? What if I was meant to be alone? That's what I feel right now. They say there was only one Eve for Adam. Do I have you as my Adam? Where are you? I want to not need you right now but my heart draws a hand reaching out to you. I'm used to just being all alone. Doing things on my own. I enjoy the luxury of being independent but "sometimes, I just want somebody to hold, someone to give me their jacket when it's cold. sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand. Pick me up, pull me close and be my man..." I always have in mind that right now, with the attitude I carry, I won't be a deserving girl to have. I look so fragile and broken. Some people think that I'm so strong but all I needed was for them to reach out to me and look me and the eye and say "I know that deep inside you're hurting". I want have that sense of safety around someone's arms. Just a hug would suffice. A kiss would be a plus, hahaha. I want to have that young love friends of mine have experienced... I experienced a single bits of it but infatuation, crushes and love is just so cruel. Because I never had that love letter exchange, flowers for monthsaries, bears for anniversaries, random note in your bag, kissing, holding hands watching the stars.... Sigh Sigh sigh... I long for that real man who will sweep me off my feet. And I would feel nothing but joy. Where are you Adam? Are you not created first? Where are you? Are you thinking of the same things I'm thinking whether you'll find your Eve or am I the only one on this page?

No comments:

Post a Comment